To design and implement applications (PLC, CNC, Software), and provide technical support to all Danobat functions in order to meet customer/market needs and achieve project quality and cost ratios within the established timeframe and according to process standards.
- PLC/PC/CNC programming.
- Software Development.
- Machinery initiation.
- Education: Degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Communications or Master's Degree related to position.
- Languages: Basque level B2 and English level B2.
- Technical Skills:
- Development of applications for objects through programming. Numerical control. PLC and CNC programming. Basic knowledge in pneumatic, lubrication and hydraulic.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in similar positions. Machine tool experience will be taken into consideration.
- A dynamic person with initiative, management and teamwork skills. A great ability to write.
- Availability to travel.
- Professional development within an innovative and international environment.
- Good work environment in a multi-cultural setting.
- Participation in a customer-centred project where all co-workers play a vital role.
- Enjoying a work-life balance.