Electronic technician in robotics and CNC sector
22 March, 2023
- Design and technical development of robotics projects applied to the machine tool industry and manufacturing of high precision CNC robots.
- Responsible for design, development, commissioning, verification, testing, and optimization of the applications in cost, time, and quality level required, following the defined standards and methodology.
- Real testing and commissioning at Danobat and at the customer's site.
- Education: Engineering Degree or Master's Degree (Electronics, Robotics or Automation).
- Languages: English level B2 and Basque B1.
- Knowledge of Siemens, especially Sinumerik 840D and TIA Portal will be valued. Application development through high level programming. Numerical controls, PLC and CNC programming. Basic knowledge of pneumatics, fluids and hydraulics.
- Dynamic and decisive person, organized and analytical, with initiative, with ability to relate and teamwork.
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge in similar positions and areas will be valued.
- Professional development in an innovative and international environment with innovative developments in robotics.
- Work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Being part of a project with the customer at the center in which people play a vital role.