Field service technician
24 April, 2023
- Service for our CNC controlled Danobat precision cylindrical grinding machines in Germany and German speaking countries with the main focus on Pre-acceptance of machines with customers at the Danobat factory in Spain
- Installation, commissioning and final acceptance at the customer's site
- Customer training
- Repair/maintenance of grinding machines
- Troubleshooting at the customer's site
- Close cooperation with our German and Spanish service team
- Completed technical education, e.g. industrial mechanic, electrical engineer or comparable qualification.
- At least 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of grinding an advantage
- Customer-focused approach and friendly, confident demeanor - Willingness to travel - Approximately 60% of time will be spent in the field.
- Good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written
- A secure job in a company with flat hierarchies
- Short communication paths and a friendly working atmosphere
- Modern equipped workplaces
- Flexible working hours with family-friendly structures
- Intensive training with generous further education offers
- Social benefits such as staff canteen, bonus systems through benefits cards, business bike, health days, etc.
- Good geographical location with connection to public transportation