Integrated management system policy
DANOBAT S. COOP. develops and supplies machine tools, turnkey lines and solutions for specific applications,
mainly targeted at high tech industries and firms with demanding technical requirements. This allows us to develop our own knowledge base and build a future alongside our customers.
And we achieve all this…
THROUGH RESPONSIBLE MANAGEMENT...
DANOBAT, S. COOP's mission statement stresses the importance of satisfying our customers by providing highquality products and services, offering personnel the highest possible living and working standards, and respecting the environment at all times.
To achieve this mission, we have introduced an efficient Integrated Management System based on continuous
improvement and a series of undertakings:
• To ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and any other voluntarily accepted
• To establish objectives and goals for continuous performance improvement in all areas of the Integrated
• To guarantee that we communicate and offer information on the human and material resources required to
achieve the proposed objectives, goals and commitments and ensure that they are available at all times.
• To contribute actively to the professional and human development of our members and employees, through
training and promotion, constantly improving workplace quality and safety and the company's own
THROUGH SATISFIED CUSTOMERS…
• Placing the Customer at the heart of Danobat's Organizational Model and meeting their requirements at all
times, developing and supplying products and services that fully satisfy their needs and expectations.
• Working to enhance our customers' safety, productivity and efficiency by introducing sustainable technological
solutions that offer optimal performance and reduce energy consumption and environmental pollution at all stages
of their life cycle.
THROUGH SUSTAINABLE GROWTH…
In order to minimize our environmental footprint we have undertaken:
• Seeking sustainable growth, acting with respect for the environment and carrying out sustainable
management of the resources used.
• Exercising responsible management geared towards reduction in the use of chemical substances.
• Ensuring the air quality by reducing, as much as possible, any type of polluting or GHG emission.
• Reducing waste generation, maximising recycling and promoting the circular economy
• Reducing our Carbon Footprint by committing to renewable energy and introducing energy efficiency criteria
equally in the design and development of our products and in the acquisition of new equipment and services
• Not to discharge any type of pollutant substance into the water system, including the storm-water or
sanitary water drainage network to the treatment plant..
• To protect the soil and the environment by following the principle of pollution prevention at all times, and
by minimizing the environmental impact of our business.
• To minimize our water footprint by making efficient use of this resource.
• To guarantee the training, information and communication required to raise awareness of the
environment in our people.
• To reduce, as much as possible, the use of natural resources, carrying out an environmentally
responsible supply of the materials required for our product and activity
• To encourage respect for the environment, as well as compliance with environmental law throughout
our entire supply chain.
THROUGH CARE FOR OUR WORKERS AND PARTNERS…
In order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our workers and partners we have also undertaken:
• To proactively identify and assess with worker participation, the dangers and risks inherent to our activity with a view to eliminating or reducing them.
• To take care of the ergonomic aspects in all places of work, supplying the necessary equipment, training
• To supply the employees, free of charge, with the necessary personal protective equipment, demanding
its use in workstations whenever there is a risk to the health and safety of workers that could not be
prevented or limited sufficiently by collective technical protection measures or by labour organization
measures, methods or procedures.
• To provide equipment, machines and installations in accordance with the current safety legislation, ensuing safe and healthy working conditions.
• To ensure the highest levels of occupational health and safety among all members of the organization through risk prevention, minimization of harm and health surveillance.
To establish an incident and accident management system that includes the investigation of causes, corrective and preventive actions and indicators for monitoring and control of the same.
• To promote healthy business habits, with particular attention to the psychosocial environment and holistic health of our workers.
• To have an emergency plan in place to determine the means, the organization and the responsibilities of
the emergency response teams, including the possible evacuation of the facilities.
• To have fire protection systems available to all workers for fire protection; detection, alarm and
extinguishing, as well as training in the safe and responsible use of the latter.
• To provide all workers with training in first aid, including resucitation techniques and the use of the
defibrillators available at our facilities.
• To establish a system for managing the chemical substances used that includes the prior medical
certification of the product, as well as training in its handling and storage.
• To promote consultation and active participation of workers in planning, implementing, assessing and
improving the occupational health and safety management system.
THROUGH BEHAVIOUR AND VALUES THAT ARE ACCEPTED BY ALL MEMBERS OF
Under our code of conduct we undertake:
• To act with integrity, behaving honestly, worthily and ethically to generate confidence in our company, on the
basis of transparency in management and communication.
• To produce, implement and make available to all interested parties our ethics and conduct
• To respect the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, promoting equal opportunities, respect for personal dignity and the rights of each individual.
• To promote gender equality in all spheres of management, preventing situations of harassment, abuse or
discrimination by reason of sex or other factors.
• Not to tolerate any form of forced labour or compulsory labour or child exploitation.
• To combat all forms of fraud and corruption, including extorsion and bribery.
• To use the language defined for each function, with Basque as our principal working language to be used for
preference in our plants in the Basque Country
As a cooperative, we have set our own development values: Global Innovation, Customer Orientation, Self-
Leadership and Self-Imposed Excellence, Teamwork and Cooperation with Personnel at the center and a
We believe that we can only meet our commitments through clear leadership from management and the involvement and collaboration of all our members, employees, and collaborators, encouraging a participative culture and one of continuous improvement.
This Policy forms the framework of reference on which we base our integrated management system, which has been developed and implemented on the basis of international standards ISO 9001 (Quality management), ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety), ISO 50001 (Energy Management) and ISO 14001 (Environmental management).
The management at DANOBAT, S.COOP fully accepts the definition of this policy and is convinced that it is of benefit to all. It therefore requests and thanks all members and employees for their collaboration in implementing the policy.