Robotics and applications designer
28 February, 2023
- Design and technical development of robotics projects applied to the machine tool industry for the aeronautical sector.
- Responsible for the technical completion of the design in cost, time, and quality level required, following the standards of the design methodology for each type or level of design.
- Technical support from the design area to all Danobat functions to achieve the quality, cost, and schedule of the project.
- Education: Engineering Degree or Master's Degree (Industrial or Mechanical Specialty).
- Languages: English level B2 and Basque B1.
- Experience in robotics development projects and applications will be an asset.
- Knowledge of CREO, CREO-Simulate, CATIA and/or NX CAM will be an asset.
- Dynamic and decisive person, with initiative, with relationships, and teamwork capacity.
- Professional development in an innovative and international environment.
- Work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Being part of a project with the client at the center and in which people play a vital role.