Service mechanical technician
Responsible for the assembly, application of the process, as well as the service provided at Danobat and the customer’s location, following the sequence and standards pertaining to safety, ergonomics, quality, cost and timing.
- It will be responsible for the installation of machines at the customer's home and the resolution of technical incidents.
- Preventive maintenance and warranty service, as well as customer training.
- Training: Higher Cycle in Manufacturing / Assembly and / or Maintenance of industrial equipment.
- Stay in Mexico, minimum of 12 months.
- Fluent level of English.
- Knowledge: Mechanics, assembly, pneumatics and hydraulics. Siemens CNC desirable.
- Experience in maintenance service and / or assembly of machine tools. International experience and experience with customers/suppliers will be valued.
- Availability to travel.
- Professional development within an innovative and international environment.
- Good work environment in a multi-cultural setting.
- Participation in a customer-centred project where all co-workers play a vital role.
- Enjoying a work-life balance.