The experience of machining hard metal ceramic parts and bearings, among others, has given us the solid knowhow needed to develop high precision solutions.
INTERNAL, EXTERNAL AND RADIUS GRINDING MACHINE
A versatile all-rounder, that performs many processes (such as ID, OD, radius, non-round) within the highest precision.
What makes the IRD an all-rounder?
- A wide range of workheads and grinding spindles, plus clamping, dressing and measuring systems, are available
- Complete workpiece machining, including internal, external, face, OD, and radius grinding
- Elimination of multiple set-ups for maximum precision
One of the most robust machines on the market
The IRD is the grinding machine for the most demanding materials, such as carbide, steel, and ceramics. Due to the machine’s robustness, you will meet the tightest tolerances and achieve the best surface quality.
Powerful software developed by grinding experts
- Display different software applications at the same time
- Create machining processes with ready-to-use standard cycles, such as non-round, thread, and jig grinding
- Touch screens and ergonomic design
Natural granite base
Machine bed made of natural granite, the optimal material for achieving the highest accuracy.
Linear motors deliver highly dynamic transmission of power. The technology achieves fast and precise movements that guarantee maximum productivity and quality.
Carefully built in our own facilities with high quality components for long life. All this helps to ensure that the workpieces have the optimum quality you are looking for.
High quality spindles with high precision bearings with air/oil or lifetime lubrication.
Direct driven spindle turret with 300° swivelling range and the capacity for up to 4 spindles and one measuring probe.
- Different workheads depending on the weight of the workpiece
- The B0 axis is designed to help grind high precision parts with very precise shapes and surface finishes, including 3-axis interpolation with the X and Z axes to create part contours
- Three jaw chuck (automatic or manual)
- Magnetic chuck
- Shoe system
- Steady rest
- Customised chuck
- Fixed dresser
- Dressing spindle
- Radius dresser
- Dressing revolver
- Workhead mounted dresser
- Roller dresser
- Touch probe
- In-process measurement
- Post-process measurement
- Tool measuring device
We can offer you a machine including (un)loading systems, feeding or storage systems, and auxiliary stations.
Robot inside the machine.
Robot integrated in a cell coupled to the machine.
Robot outside the machine.
Gantry integrated in the machine.
Gantry outside the machine.
Combination of an integrated gantry and an external robot cell.
Combination of an external gantry and an external robot cell.
|Max. internal grinding diameter||mm||100||200|
|Max. internal grinding length||mm||100||200|
|Max. workpiece swing diameter||mm||215||360|
|Max. workpiece length incl. clamping system||mm||200||400/280|
|Max. workpiece weight incl. clamping system||kg/Nm||40/45||80/100 // 180/300|
|X and Z axis stroke||mm||400/200||425/475|
|Max. internal grinding diameter||in||3.9||7.8|
|Max. internal grinding length||in||3.9||7.8|
|Max. workpiece swing diameter||in||8.4||14|
|Max. workpiece length incl. clamping system||in||7.8||15.74/ 11|
|Max. workpiece weight incl. clamping system||lb/ft-lb||88/33||175/70//400/220|
|X and Z axis stroke||in||15.7/7.8||16.7/18.7|
Inner & outer Ring
Machine tool spindle shaft
- Customised maintenance plans depending on production needs, including laser interferometry tests, measuring equipment calibration...
- We do machining tests on your parts to find the best machining solution for you