Shipping employee (m/f/d)
24 April, 2023
- Receive and check deliveries
- Pack and label products safely and properly, observing the applicable shipping regulations and guidelines.
- Carry out truck loading and unloading
- Manage and order packaging materials
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations
- Prepare machines for worldwide shipping (largely standardised)
- Collaboration in internal material logistics
- Carry out general errands
- Smaller caretaker tasks such as tidying and cleaning, mowing the lawn, etc.
- Experience in shipping and logistics, ideally with relevant training
- Also suitable for career changers
- Forklift and crane licence required
- Car driving licence required, truck driving licence desirable
- Reliability and flexibility as well as independent working style
- Ability to work in a team
- A secure job in a company with flat hierarchies
- Short communication paths and a friendly working atmosphere
- Modern equipped workplaces
- Flexible working hours with family-friendly structures
- Intensive training with generous further education offers
- Social benefits such as staff canteen, bonus systems through benefits cards, business bike, health days, etc.
- Good geographical location with connection to public transportation