Field service technician
Overbeck has stood for precision in the field of internal, external and radius grinding machines for 100 years. As part of the Danobat Group, we are one of the world's leading companies in high-precision machining. From individual parts for toolmaking to large-scale production - with over 1300 highly qualified employees worldwide, 100 of whom are based in Herborn, we manufacture the right machine for every requirement.
Become part of our team and work with us to ensure decades of precision and satisfied customers.
- Service for our CNC controlled Danobat precision cylindrical grinding machines in Germany and German speaking countries with the main focus on Pre-acceptance of machines with customers at the Danobat factory in Spain
- Installation, commissioning and final acceptance at the customer's site
- Customer training
- Repair/maintenance of grinding machines
- Troubleshooting at the customer's site
- Close cooperation with our German and Spanish service team
- Completed technical education, e.g. industrial mechanic, electrical engineer or comparable qualification.
- At least 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of grinding an advantage
- Customer-focused approach and friendly, confident demeanor - Willingness to travel - Approximately 60% of time will be spent in the field.
- Good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written
- A secure job in a company with flat hierarchies
- Short communication paths and a friendly working atmosphere
- Modern equipped workplaces
- Flexible working hours with family-friendly structures
- Intensive training with generous further education offers
- Social benefits such as staff canteen, bonus systems through benefits cards, business bike, health days, etc.
- Good geographical location with connection to public transportation
Simply apply using the "Apply for this job" button or send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org