- IED-400 if you are concerned about production times
- IED-1200 for spindle housings, shafts, bearings and similar precision components
SIMULTANEOUS INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL GRINDING MACHINE
Designed for simultaneous internal, external, non-round and coordinate grinding of components up to 1250 kg in weight and 1200 mm in length.
It is a machine with two cross slides grinding two operations simultaneously. Reduce your cycle times by up to 50%.
Ideal for gears, fuel injection components, pump elements, tool holders (SK/HSK), and machine parts in general.
The machine is capable of both simultaneous and sequential grinding operations.
Ideal for spindle housings, shafts, rolling bearings, hydraulic components, aerospace parts, and machine tool elements.
One of the most robust machines on the market
The IED is the grinding machine for the most demanding materials such as carbide, steel, and ceramics. Due to the machine’s robustness, you’ll meet the tightest tolerances and achieve the best surface quality.
Powerful software developed by grinding experts
- Display different software applications at the same time
- Create machining processes with ready-to-use standard cycles such as non-round, thread, and jig grinding
- Touch screens and ergonomic design
Natural granite base
Machine bed made of natural granite, the optimal material for achieving the highest accuracy.
Linear motors deliver highly dynamic transmission of power. The technology achieves fast and precise movements that guarantee maximum productivity and quality.
Carefully built in our own facilities with high quality components for long life. All this helps to ensure that the workpieces have the optimum quality you are looking for.
High quality spindles with high precision bearings with air/oil or lifetime lubrication.
- Directly driven by a torque motor, providing a swivel range of 300° and a freely programmable angle position
- In-house designed, with no wear parts, and the capacity for up to four spindles and a touch probe
We have different workheads to suit you, depending on the weight of the workpiece.
- Three jaw chuck (automatic or manual)
- Magnetic chuck
- Shoe system
- Steady rest
- Customised chuck
- Fixed dresser
- Dressing spindle
- Radius dresser
- Dressing revolver
- Workhead mounted dresser
- Roller dresser
- Touch probe
- In-process measurement
- Post-process measurement
- Tool measuring device
We can offer you a machine including (un)loading systems, feeding or storage systems, and auxiliary stations.
Robot inside the machine.
Robot integrated in a cell coupled to the machine.
Robot outside the machine.
Gantry integrated in the machine.
Gantry outside the machine.
Combination of an integrated gantry and an external robot cell.
Combination of an external gantry and an external robot cell.
|Max. internal grinding diameter||mm||300||420|
|Max. internal grinding length||mm||150||600|
|Max. external grinding diameter||mm||300||600|
|Max. external grinding length||mm||250||1200|
|Max. workpiece length incl. clamping system||mm||250||1200|
|Max. workpiece weight incl. clamping system||kg/Nm||80/100 // 180/300||1250/1100|
|X1 and Z1 axis stroke||mm||220/550||450/700|
|X2 and Z2 axis stroke||mm||320/450||450/1500|
|Max. internal grinding diameter||in||11.8||16.5|
|Max. internal grinding length||in||5.9||23.6|
|Max. external grinding diameter||in||11.8||23.6|
|Max. external grinding length||in||9.8||47.2|
|Max. workpiece length incl. clamping system||in||9.8||47.2|
|Max. workpiece weight incl. clamping system||lb/ft-lb||175/70 // 400/220||2756/810|
|X1 and Z1 axis stroke||in||8.6 / 21.6||17.7/27.5|
|X2 and Z2 axis stroke||in||12.6/17.7||17.7/59|
Inner & outer ring
Machine tool spindle shaft
- Customised maintenance plans depending on production needs, including laser interferometry tests, measuring equipment calibration...
- We do machining tests on your parts to find the best machining solution for you