- Customised maintenance plans based on your production needs: laser interferometry tests, measuring equipment calibration and much more
- Remote machine diagnosis: Keep your machine connected and analyse the vibration threshold of your machine spindles and the condition of your ballscrews (circularity tests, backlash measurements, etc.)
- Upgrade your software and HMI to improve the productivity of your production lines
VERTICAL LATHE FOR WHEEL MANUFACTURING
This 4-axis vertical lathe with rotary table specially designed for the machining of cast, flow formed, and forged light alloy wheels up to 610 mm in diameter.
The machine requires very little maintenance and delivers high productivity.
We have been in wheel manufacturing for over 30 years
30 years of not only selling machines but also:
- Studying the process
- Innovating and improving methods
- Performing tests with customer parts
We advise you on how to improve productivity
We design the most suitable machining process to achieve the highest production rates at an optimised cost.
We do turning trials with your wheels in Danobat TechCentres
High performance motor spindle
Direct-drive spindle with integrated motor, 93 kW and 3000 rpm:
- High stock removal capacity
- Fast acceleration and braking times (3 seconds)
- Delivers excellent wheel surface finish
NC-controlled rotary table (programmable axis)
- Fast (6 seconds) and accurate, backlash-free, table rotation
- Extremely robust construction (maintenance free)
- Possibility of changing the clamping chucks at any programmed point
X and Z slides
Best results in tightest tolerances, such as wheel central bore.
- X slides are entirely supported over the machine bed. There is no suspended weight, eliminating any tilting moment
- Lightest Z slides mounted over X slides
High quality cast iron for machine bed, headstock, and cross slides
Best results during machining:
- Excellent vibration damping capacity
- High compressive strength
Clamping chucks for flexible random production
- Chuck clamps 3 different wheel sizes without any mechanical changeover of the lathe
- Pneumatic monitoring system detects wheel clamped/not clamped status
Ergonomic large lateral sliding doors
- Ergonomic access for changing the cutting tools or for maintenance
- The vertical arrangement of the tool turrets simplifies the manual changing of the cutting tools
- Doors with security window and security switches
Would you like us to simulate all your options for an automated machining cell or line?
- We simulate different machining cell and line configurations for different wheel types, including arrangements that enable you to handle varying wheel sizes in random production
- We analyse productivity levels and bottlenecks, among others
We offer turnkey machining cells/lines
If you want to machine different wheel types, including different sizes, in random production, you may be interested in fully automated flexible machining cells/lines.
- With one or multiple lathes
- Camera systems or measuring machines
- Other ancillary equipment