Our automated wheel boring and wheelset mount cell delivers one wheelset every 3 minutes
The cell delivers to service one wheelset every 3 minutes.
- It measures axle wheel seats
- Bores the wheel hubs accordingly
- Then presses both wheels to the axle
Each of these processes is automated, making it possible to run the cell with just 2 operators.
- Automated wheel and axle handling
- Automated boring process
- Automated wheelset measurement process
When it comes to wheelset assembly, every detail matters:
- The cell can be operated with a single borer (if needed)
- The system can continue production, while you conduct preventive maintenance or other tasks in either machine, without the need to stop the cell
- Minimum misfit rates: all parameters are controlled for a correct assembly process
More info about Danobat´s automated wheel boring and wheelset mount cell here.