StudiumPlus – Dual Bachelor's degree program in Software Technology
Studium Plus - Dual Bachelor's degree in software technology, specializing in software development | summer semester 2024, Wetzlar campus
Would you like to combine your affinity for software and technology with your professional future? Then start your dual study program specializing in software development at Overbeck.
Overbeck has stood for precision in the field of internal, external and radius grinding machines for 100 years. As part of the Danobat Group, we are one of the world's leading companies in high-precision machining. From individual parts for toolmaking to large-scale production – with over 1300 highly qualified employees worldwide, 100 of whom are based in Herborn, we manufacture the right machine for every requirement.
Become part of our team and work with us to ensure decades of precision and satisfied customers.
During the semester, you will learn theoretical knowledge, which you can put into practice with us through a variety of projects.
- A good level of technical college entrance qualification or general university entrance qualification
- Good mathematical and scientific understanding
- Good comprehension skills and a good understanding of functional and logical relationships
- Curiosity and creativity, high willingness to learn
- High level of personal responsibility and perseverance
- Solution-oriented way of working
- High motivation and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of English
- Reasonable remuneration
- Modern and familiar working environment
- Excellent chances of being taken on
- Close cooperation with our parent company in Spain
Simply apply via the "Apply for this job" button or send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your cover letter stating the desired specialization, a CV in tabular form and your most recent school reports.