Trainee industrial mechanic
Would you like to develop your technical talent? Then start your professional future with an apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic (m/f/d) at Overbeck.
Overbeck has stood for precision in the field of internal, external and radius grinding machines for 100 years. As part of the Danobat Group, we are one of the world's leading companies in high-precision machining. From individual parts for toolmaking to large-scale production - with over 1300 highly qualified employees worldwide, 100 of whom are based in Herborn, we manufacture the right machine for every requirement.
Become part of our team and work with us to ensure decades of precision and satisfied customers.
- Manufacturing mechanical components and assembling them into complex systems
- Repair and maintenance of systems
- Programming and commissioning machines
- Good secondary school leaving certificate
- Interest in technical processes
- Team spirit and initiative
- Good spatial awareness and intuition
- Modern, practice-oriented training environment and a familiar working environment
- In-house training workshop with qualified trainers in the field of mechanical engineering
- Excellent chances of being taken on
- Opportunity to obtain a technical college entrance qualification during the apprenticeship with Lehre Plus
- Internships abroad lasting several weeks during the apprenticeship
- Excellent opportunities for further training to become a Bachelor's degree (Studium Plus), master craftsman or technician
Simply apply via the "Apply for this position" button or send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your cover letter, a CV in tabular form and your last three school reports.
Tip: If you are unsure, you are welcome to do an internship with us.