Trainee mechatronics technician
Are you interested in technical areas as well as electronics and IT? Then combine all three and start your professional future with an apprenticeship as a mechatronics technician at Overbeck.
Overbeck has stood for precision in the field of internal, external and radius grinding machines for 100 years. As part of the Danobat Group, we are one of the world's leading companies in high-precision machining. From individual parts for toolmaking to large-scale production - with over 1300 highly qualified employees worldwide, 100 of whom are based in Herborn, we manufacture the right machine for every requirement.
Become part of our team and work with us to ensure decades of precision and satisfied customers.
- Set up and commission mechatronic systems
- Wiring electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic assemblies
- Machining metal assemblies
- Installing, programming and configuring networks
- Secondary school certificate, vocational baccalaureate or high school diploma
- Interest in technical processes
- Enjoy teamwork
- Manual skills
- Team spirit and initiative
- Modern, practice-oriented training environment and a familiar working environment
- Training workshop with qualified trainers in the field of mechatronics
- Excellent chances of being taken on
- Opportunity to obtain a technical college entrance qualification during the apprenticeship with Lehre Plus
- Internships abroad lasting several weeks during the apprenticeship
- Excellent opportunities for further training to become a Bachelor's degree (Studium Plus), master craftsman or technician
Simply apply via the "Apply for this position" button or send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your cover letter, a CV in tabular form and your last three school reports.
Tip: If you are unsure, you are welcome to do an internship with us.