It feeds parts from the outside to the inside of the machine using a pipe and vacuum. It is designed for lightweight and small parts.
A robot with machine vision empties a container with randomly oriented parts. The robot can load and unload directly into the machine or feed another loader system.
- Palletized double rotary table
- Low speed rotary or linear table
- Manual loading of pallets
The operator feeds the initial drawer or basket with parts to be machined, and the hopper with elevator separates and accumulates them, usually on a feeding belt.
- V supports step-by-step conveyor
- Chain conveyor
- Semiautomatic loader
- Step-by-step conveyor belt with spacers
- Friction conveyor flat belt
- Closed loop pallet conveyor
- Closed loop vertical rod conveyor
Vibration feeds a large number of parts that need to be loaded to the machine. This feeder is normally for small parts.
Pallet feeding system, with or without a trolley, loaded manually in the tower.